Our 11th annual day camp The Energy of Peace – Creating the World of our Dreams was amazingly fun!
Thanks to all who participated, volunteered or donated.
Thank you to Louisville Family Dental and Lafayette Florist for your in-kind donations.
We’ll announce the dates for our 2018 camp in early 2018.
Explore our interconnectedness in community through music, science, art, stories, martial arts, service projects, mindfulness, games, and more!
We’ll also continue our favorite traditions of a Bouncy Castle, fire circle, and afternoon water play.
- Dates: Monday, June 5 through Friday, June 9, 2017
- Optional Parent/Child Orientation Sunday, June 4 from 2-3 p.m. Check out our facility, learn about camp, meet some of the staff. Recommended for new families and new children, especially!
- Time: 9:00am–3:00pm (before and after childcare available, see below for details)
- Tuition: $235.00 per child for BVUUF or UU Church of Boulder members or $285.00 non-members. Pay in full now, or pay a deposit of $100. Non-refundable after May 31.
- Childcare: $10/hr, available from 8:00-9:00am and 3:00-5:00pm
- Location: Boulder Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 1241 Ceres Drive, Lafayette, Boulder County, Colorado 80026
- Ages: K-6th graders (Grade entering Fall 2017);
- Staff: High school counselors, plus CITs (Counselor in Training; 7-8th graders)
- Adult Leaders: Rachel Setzke, Camp Director; Spencer Raymond, Counselor Manager; Rev. Lydia Ferrante-Roseberry; De Anna Hoyle, Interim Director of the School of the Spirit; Gwen Murphy, Registrar
- Sliding scale fee/Scholarships and volunteer discounts: We want all of our children to be able to join us for this amazing camp. Qualified volunteers are also eligible for tuition discounts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for a scholarship or sliding scale tuition, or are interested in volunteering. If you would like to donate to the Katie Covey Scholarship Fund for Religious Education, please do so here.
Deadline for registering May 31.
Bring: Campers should bring a lunch, water bottle and sunscreen. We provide a morning snack. Our vegetarian kitchen strives to accommodate all dietary needs.
Before and After Care: Each hour is $10 per hour. Before care is offered from 8:00-9:00am. After care is offered from 3:00-4:00pm; 4:00-5:00pm. You may choose the days and hours for which you need care. A snack is provided for after care participants. In order to ensure adequate staffing at before and after care, hours must be paid for by check to BVUUF, memo: Day Camp by May 31. On days when we have other children, families may sign up for care the day before or the day of, with the Camp Director’s approval.
7th-8th grade Counselors in Training and High School Counselor Information.
We are fortunate to have fantastic counselors and CITs every year. CITs and counselors will work with our new Counselor Manager Spencer Raymond.