Celebrate your special event in the life-affirming and positive space of the Boulder Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. We are happy to host your next event!
- Reasonable rates
- A modern, open indoor space with 150 seats
- Multiple rooms – including a large gathering hall and four smaller meeting spaces
- Full kitchen and three bathrooms
- Ample parking
- ADA compliance
- Beautiful views of the Front Range outside our backyard
Examples of Events
- Anniversary party
- Concert or recital
- Educational workshop
- Film or lecture series
- Memorial celebration
- Music lessons
- Yoga lessons
- Nonprofit planning session
Choose the Right Room for Your Event
(click on the image for an enlarged version).
1. The Sanctuary, spacious and nondenominational, seats up to 150. This photos shows one possible arrangement. Tables and chairs included in rental.
2. The Pauling Room (named after Linus Pauling) is a meeting room that seats 14. We also offer the Alcott Room (named after Louisa May), which has a smart TV, piano and seats 14.
3. Choose the cozy Thoreau room is our smallest meeting room (seats 8).
- Take a look at our Rental Policy so that you understand the use and care of The Fellowship while renting it.
- Check out the online Calendar to see if availability matches your needs, and
- Complete the Rental Agreement with our office manager and pay a security deposit.
Voila! With these steps completed, you have secured the use of this spiritual space for your special event! For details and rates, call the office at 303-665-4280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.