Rental of our Building
Celebrate your special event in the life-affirming and positive space of the Boulder Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. We are happy to host your next event!
Special Note: Due to the start of building renovations in August 2018, no rentals are being accepted for any event taking place after June 23, 2018.
Step One: Choose the Right Room for Your Event
1. The Sanctuary, spacious and nondenominational, seats up to 150. This photo shows one possible arrangement. Tables and chairs included in rental.
2. The Pauling Room (named after Linus Pauling) is a meeting room that seats 14. We also offer the Alcott Room (named after Louisa May Alcott), which has a smart TV, piano and seats 14.
3. Choose the cozy Thoreau Room (after Henry David Thoreau), our smallest meeting room (seats 8).
Step Two: Fill out the forms
- Check out the online Calendar to see if availability matches your needs, and
- Complete the Rental Agreement with our office manager and pay a security deposit.
- Contact the Office manager by email or by phone at 303-665-4280 to complete the arrangements.
Step Three: Voila!
With these steps completed, you have secured the use of this life-affirming space for your special event!