To those of you who shop at King Soopers and pay with a reloadable gift card in order to have King Soopers donate a percentage of your grocery bill to BVUUF, please note that effective April 1, 2019 King Soopers has changed their program. You … read more.
Category: Updates from the Board
On March 21, your Board held its regular monthly meeting at Frasier Meadows, which will be our new home until we can return to Ceres Drive. All six members were present as were Reverend Lydia and our Ministerial Intern. At that meeting, we:
• Reviewed … read more.
February 21, your Board held its regular (and only) monthly meeting at Frasier
Meadows, which will be our new home until we can return to Ceres Drive. At that meeting, we:
Approved a policy delegating to CoSM spending authority over restricted funds that have been designated for … read more.
In its regular monthly meeting on January 17, your Board took the following actions:
Approved the Finance Committee’s recommended goal of $443,000 for the 2019 Annual Pledge Drive. This is a 5% increase over last year’s results.Considered a proposal to “freeze” further use of funds in … read more.
Your Board met multiple times in December and planned and participated in the congregational Listening Session and the Special Business Meeting.
At a special meeting on December 6, following a dry run of the presentations for the Listening Session, we reviewed and approved a revised Letter … read more.
Your Board met three times in November. At the regular meeting on November 15, we:
• approved the salary and job description for a new Director of Lifespan Faith Formation at BVUUF as proposed by the Religious Education Search Transition Team and authorized that team … read more.
Your Board met twice in October and addressed the following issues:
At a special meeting on October 3:
o Approved Elliot Good’s request to move from the position of Vice President to Trustee and appointed Trustee Nancy DiLaura to serve as Vice President. Both terms will end … read more.
As most if not all of you know by now, our planned move from our Fellowship home to our temporary quarters at Angevine Middle School where we will hold services until our “Making Room for Our Future” efforts are complete has been delayed a bit. … read more.
Your Board met three times in September and addressed the following issues:
• At special meeting on September 2, authorized Reverend Lydia to proceed with Affiliation with Elizabeth Sollie as a BVUUF Community Minister
• Referred proposed Fund Management Policy back to Finance Committee for … read more.
At its regular monthly meeting on August 23, your Board welcomed another new member—Trustee Nancy DiLaura—and addressed the following issues:
• Adopted a slightly revised Board Covenant
• Considered a request from the Building Committee regarding policies related to management of the construction project and … read more.