Donate by Text
You can now make a contribution to the Fellowship with a quick text message!
Simply send a text from your smart phone to 844-948-1178 (this new number is effective as of October 9, 2019) with the amount you would like to contribute. Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email.
For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically!
Donate by Text Pro Tip: Save our number to your phone’s contacts for easy access.
How to Donate by Text
Watch this one minute video or read the instructions below.
First Time Use
The first time you use our Donate by Text functionality, you’ll have to create an account. Here are the steps:
- Send a Text to 844-948-1178 with the amount of your donation: e.g. 20 or 20.00 or $20.00. Minimum donation is $5.00.
- You’ll receive a reply with a link beginning with www.eservicepayments.com
- Click on the link and your phone’s web browser will open with a secure form asking you for your information, including the debit or credit card you’d like to use for this and future donations. Fill out and submit the form.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your donation.
- Send a Text to 844-948-1178 with the amount of your donation: e.g. 20.
- Receive a confirmation that your donation has been received.
Where Can My Donation Go?
By default, your donation goes toward the most recent Sunday’s half-plate collection. If you would prefer that your donation not go to the half-plate, then you can designate other funds to send it to.
- General Fund: Add general to your text: e.g. 25 general
- Building Fund: Add building to your text: e.g. 10 building
- Half-plate Collection: Don’t add anything to your text, only the amount: e.g. 15
- Fire Fund: Add firefund to your text: e.g. 25 firefund
Can I Get a Refund?
Everyone makes mistakes. If you need to get a refund of your Donate by Text donation, contact the church office.
If you need to update your address or payment information, you can text a command to our phone number and do it all from your phone.
Assist or #Assist: Sends instructions back to you.
To donate via text, send the dollar amount you wish to give, including a dollar sign. For example: $10. Text #edit to update your profile or #halt to permanently disable text giving.
Discontinue or #Discontinue: Cancels your recurring Give by Text donations.
We have canceled your donation of $xx.xx. Your last donation was on __/__/____. Text “schedule” to start a new donation.
Note, to get a refund of a recurring or one time donation, you’ll need to contact the church office.
Edit or #Edit: Allows donors to edit their name, payment method, address and email. Once the edit keyword is sent, the donor will receive a link.
Funds or #Funds: Donors can send this message to receive a list of the church’s Give by Text funds (e.g. Half-plate, Building, and General)
Schedule or #Schedule: Allows a donor to set up a new recurring donation.
Great, send a text with the start date, frequency (weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual) and the amount. Example: 11/01/15 weekly $100.