Here’s what’s happening Sunday Feb 3rd in RE:
- Preschool: “Chalice Children: A Rainbow of My Own” with Dana and Chelsea, preschool staff teachers. Bring in a prism if you have one to loan to them!
- Nursery: Loving Care with Nanny Juliette.
- K-5th Graders: To the service then to Children’s Chapel with Katie and Jamil. We will be telling the story “Mussa and Nagib” and singing the Camel Song, all about forgiveness, our February monthly theme. Weather permitting we will be outside writing in the sandbox.
- Playground Monitors: (10 – 11 a.m. between services) Sue Mundell and one more Needed.
JYG (6.7.8th grades): “Questing Year: Being Somebody” with Emily Conger. ( Note: JYG will only be offered at 9 a.m. starting Sunday, Feb. 10; Late service youth attend the adult service)
- Our Whole Lives (O.W.L.) Human Sexuality Classes:
- 7/8th Grade O.W.L. – Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. with Scott Sewell, Laura Murray, Emily Conger, and Luis Uribe.
- Fifth Grade O.W.L. Optional Parent Information Session, Sunday, Feb. 10, see below.
- 5th Grade OWL (Our Whole Lives Human Sexuality Class) starts in February with the Optional Parent Information Session on Sunday, Feb. 10 and then the Mandatory Orientation for Fifth Graders and Parents on Sunday, Feb. 24. See all the details, registration and payment info on the webpage.
- Dharma Summer Day Camp information and registration is up on the website!! June 3 – 7, 2013 for K-5th graders. This will be an interfaith Buddhist and U.U. Summer Camp.
- Teacher Position Open, 11 a.m. 3-5th Grades. Join two other teachers (Reese Beeler and Alyssa Axe) to teach once a month on 2/17; 3/24; 4/14; and 5/19. Check out the topics and schedule online. Visit the CYRE teacher page for FAQ’s about teaching in general The curriculum is “Spirit of Adventure” written for active children about U.U. themes in Engineering, Architecture, Science, and Nature. Join in the fun!
- Youth MInistry Newsletter by Emily, full of conference info, Youth Sunday, lots!
Emily Conger, Youth Coordinator
Jamil Scott, R.E. Assistant
Katie Covey, DRE
Boulder Valley U.U. Fellowship