For the theme of Resistance: FishJam and Weaving Jam for children and others
Don’t resist. Try something new!
9 and 11 a.m. K-up: Do you resist trying a new food? Take a taste of tuna, salmon, crab, anchovies, etc on crackers and see how exotic you will go! (Let Katie know if you might have an allergy. We will have gluten free crackers as well.)
- WeavingJam – Rainbow Looms and Finger Weaving in honor of one of our theme songs “We are the flow, we are the ebb, We are the weavers, we are the Web”
- Nursery/Preschool – Miss Ari, early childhood teacher. Trying new things.
School of the Spirit for Adults (and youth!):
- Fifth Grade OWL leaders needed for 8 Sundays in Mar/April/May at 9:00 a.m. Training will be on a Saturday in Mar. Let Katie know if you are interested.
- Co-Creator Labs moving to Monday evenings, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Join us to brainstorm the monthly theme.
- Jan. 25 – Desire
- Feb 22 – Liberation
- Mar. 21 – Creation
- April 18 – Blessing
- Upcoming in SpiritJam:
- Jan. 17 – Storyteller Papa Wynn tells “Amitri” about the young girl who saved trees in India. Help needed for collage making.
- Jan. 24 – DanceJam and Resistance Band play. Resistance Bands needed to borrow. Anyone know Chinese Jump Rope?
- Jan. 31 – Take Apart Party! Helpers needed to help dismantle electronics for fun. P.S. We don’t put them together again.
Your School of the Spirit Staff:
- Rachel Stevenson, Youth Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ari Flauta, Early Childhood Teacher, email@example.com
- Spenser Raymond, SpiritJam Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Covey, Director of the School of the Spirit, email@example.com