For the theme of Resistance: Crayon Resist ArtJam and Resistance Band DanceJam
9 and 11 a.m. K-up:
- Crayon Resist ArtJam – Who doesn’t love watching the “magic” happen when you paint watercolors over crayons! Oil & water don’t mix and we see a perfect visual example of this when we paint watercolors over the crayons.
- Resistance Bands DanceJam – stretch, explore, and resist with all the resistance bands donated by the congregation. Can you do the “YMCA” or “Macarena” with the resistance bands?
- Nursery/Preschool – Miss Emma Cooper will be subbing for Miss Ari, early childhood teacher. Play with the resistance bands, too!
School of the Spirit for Adults (and youth!):
- Fifth Grade OWL leaders needed for 8 Sundays in Mar/April/May at 9:00 a.m. Training will be on a Saturday in Mar. Let Katie know if you are interested.
- Co-Creator Labs moving to Monday evenings, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Join us to brainstorm the monthly theme.
- Jan. 25 – Desire
- Feb 22 – Liberation
- Mar. 21 – Creation
- April 18 – Blessing
- Upcoming in SpiritJam:
- Jan. 31 – Take Apart Party! Adult Helpers needed to help dismantle electronics for fun. P.S. We don’t put them together again.
Your School of the Spirit Staff:
- Rachel Stevenson, Youth Coordinator, email@example.com
- Ari Flauta, Early Childhood Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spenser Raymond, SpiritJam Teacher, email@example.com
- Katie Covey, Director of the School of the Spirit, firstname.lastname@example.org