For the theme of Resistance: “Adventures in Spirituality for the New Year” for all ages.
9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Come for some, come for all! Mix and match:
- Dances of Universal Peace
- Life Collage
- Music that Moves You
- Zen and Conflict
- Winter Walk around Lake Waneka
- Amnesty International Letter Writing
- Angel Healing
- 10 – 11 a.m. Orchard Creek Bluegrass Gospel Band plus Refreshments!
Come explore! Just to confirm, there will be no sermon. Sessions will last 25 or 50 minutes, spread throughout the facility. Fire marshals still needed to supervise the Fire Circle outdoors on the playground. Let Katie, email@example.com, know if you are interested.
Your School of the Spirit Staff:
- Rachel Stevenson, Youth Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ari Flauta, Early Childhood Teacher, email@example.com
- Spenser Raymond, SpiritJam Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Covey, Director of the School of the Spirit, email@example.com