Playground Monitors needed for this Sunday; Duct Tape Projects; Snack for Preschool Families, Volunteer Sign Ups are online.
9 a.m. Puppet Preschool/Nursery- “Snack for Our Families” With Missy Perrine, teacher and Juliette Mettes, high school staffer; Solymar Kneale, volunteer helper. Families are invited to share snack together after the service, made by the group.
9 a.m. Kindergarten – 6th Grade “Intro to the Bible” – Hope Collins, teacher, T.A. Needed. Let Jamil know if you can help. email@example.com
8:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – 7/8th Grade Our Whole Lives with Jamil Scott and Scott McCollom.
9 a.m. 7-12th grades – Attend the service or help in a younger group.
10:10 a.m. Youth Choir Rehearsal for 3rd grades and older.
11 a.m. Puppet Preschool/Nursery- “Snack for Our Families” With Juliette Mettes and Emily Soder, high school staffers; 5-8th grade volunteer helper needed. Families are invited to share snack together after the service, made by the group.
11 a.m. Kindergarten – 3rd Grades: “Intro to the Bible” with Laura McCollom, teacher and T.A. needed. Let Jamil know if you can help – firstname.lastname@example.org
11. a.m. 4th – 6th and Youth Group (7th – 12th grades) Duct Tape Projects with Jamil and Fiona Freeman-Grundei. We provide the tape, you bring your creativity! Check out Emily Conger’s Youth Ministry Blog for more information about Youth activities.
The Family Activities Group plans game nights, Ice Skating in Louisville, and picnics at Waneka among other things. Contact Linda Thornton – email@example.com to get on the email contact list to hear about impromptu gatherings!
Teaching Assistants, Playground Monitors and Family Meditation Facilitators are needed for the Winter and Spring. Visit the Volunteer Page for Sign Up Calendars. These are great ways to get to know our program.
Thanks to Cindi Schwartz for holding down the fort this Sunday at 9 a.m. while Emily and I are away and Jamil is teaching 7/8th OWL.
- Emily Conger, Youth Coordinator , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamil Scott, Religious Education Assistant, email@example.com
- Melissa Williams, Youth and Intergenerational Choirs Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Covey, Director of Religious Education, email@example.com