Please click on the button above to view the Connections Update.
This Week’s Highlights
- This Sunday Service, December 9th: Services at 9:00 and 11:00 am
“Those In-Between Spaces” Robert Nichols, Worship Leader; Illya Kawalchuk, Worship Associate.
What do we do with those times and spaces that are “in-between”–before or after holidays or other busy events–such as in early December? Continuing our monthly topic of “Waiting,” we will explore options, both practical and spiritual, for focusing on growth and depth during “open spaces” in our lives. Please welcome back Marlys Brinkman and the Everhopefulls Band, who will share their unique, original blend of sound with us again.
- The Half-Plate organization for this Sunday is I Have a Dream Boulder County which strives to motivate and empower children from low-income communities to reach their education and career goals by providing a long-term intervention program of mentoring, tutoring, and cultural enrichment.
- Special Notices for the Holidays:
- There will be one service on Sunday December 23 at 10 am “Dark of Winter”, and 3 services on Monday December 24. The 4 pm and 6 pm services are “children’s pageant” services with an 8pm service, the quiet service.
- The office will be closed Christmas Day December 25th through January 2nd.
- The December 23rd and December 30th Updates will be the same. All submissions will be due on December 19th.
- The deadline for the January Newsletter will remain the third Wednesday, December 19th.
Please contact us if you have any questions!