With our growing congregation, we wish to make responsibilities clear, so that all can have a safe and enjoyable time!
BVUUF Religious Education Program Parent Responsibilities
- Fire and Safety Code Sign In and Check Out: Please sign in your child(ren) (5th grade and younger) on the clipboards for each classroom.
- Pick Up: Please pick up your child by 10:15 a.m. for early service and 12:15 p.m. for late service. (Our playground is supervised from 10:00am – 10:50am. You are invited to take your child(ren) to the supervised playground.)
- Playground:The playground is usually supervised between 10 and 10:50 a.m. Please let the playground monitors know if you are picking up your child.
- The Tree! Children who can climb up and down the tree by themselves are invited to do so. Those who can’t make it up and down by themselves are not to climb with assistance unless their parent is supervising. No feet above the painted line on the playground tree trunk.
- Tots Playground and Nature Playground -“ Children 5 yrs. old and under should play in the Tots Playground. Children older than 5 yrs. should play on the Nature Playground, due to age appropriate elements in each area. Children may visit another area with parental supervision or permission from the teachers or playground monitors.
- When the playground is not supervised, children play at their own risk.
- Snack: We do not provide a regular snack. Class plans may include a food related activity, so please inform us of any food allergies.
- Attendance: Parents/guardians are expected to be on the premises during Religious Education programs for children 5th grade and under.
Thank you for your cooperation!