Workshop: Compassionate Communication
Through experiential and interactive activities, learn how you can bring more compassion into your life at home, at work, with your children, or with any community you belong to by:
- Deeply listening to yourself and others
- Appreciating your reactivity and what it is telling you
- Understanding the sacred values you operate from
- Discovering what motivates you and others
- Allowing compassion to transform your relationships
Genevieve Keller has a master’s degree in international relations, and is a graduate of the Empathic Coaching program and a candidate trainer for the international Center of Nonviolent Communication. Genevieve has been studying and practicing NVC for 10 years, supporting families and individuals in coming to a shared understanding of living interdependence and compassion. She also volunteers for Longmont Community Justice Partnership, a restorative justice organization. She lives in Longmont with her husband and three sons, and has been facilitating a Compassionate Communication practice group at BVUUF since September 2016.