School of the Spirit: Winter Solstice
9 and 11 a.m. Puppet Preschool/Nursery- “Mary Had a Baby” With Juliette Mettes and Emily Soder, high school staffers; Solymar Kneale (9 a.m.) and Talia Ferrante-Roseberry (11 a.m.) needed. The puppets anticipate Christmas.
9 and 11 a.m. Kindergarten – 6th Grade (9 am) & Kindergarten-3rd Grade (11 am) Winter Solstice – 9 am Katie Covey; 11 am Judy Feland
11 a.m. 4-6th grade Neighboring Faiths, “Winter Solstice” with Katie Covey.
11. a.m. Youth Group (7th – 12th grades) Vision Boards with Christiane Olivo. Check out Emily Conger’s Youth Ministry Blog for more information about Youth activities.
8:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. 7/8th Grade Our Whole Lives (OWL) Human Sexuality: Winter Break
10 a.m. Nature Playground – Carolyn Ortega (weather permitting)
10 a.m. Family Meditation: Winter Break
12:15 p.m. 8/9th Grade Coming of Age: Winter Break
** Family Christmas Eve Services with the “No Rehearsal Xmas Eve Pageant,” Tuesday, Dec. 24, 3 or 5 p.m. (there is also a quieter service at 8 p.m.).
** Child Dedication for Christmas Eve Services, 3 and 5 p.m. Dec. 24. Interested in having your baby or child dedicated in U.U. tradition? Christmas Eve is one of the times we offer this ceremony. Read more about BVUUF Child Dedications or fill out the Child Dedication Request.
In the spirit of the holidays (and without laryngitis like last year!), Katie
- Emily Conger, Youth Coordinator , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamil Scott, Religious Education Assistant, email@example.com
- Melissa Williams, Youth and Intergenerational Choirs Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Covey, Director of Religious Education, email@example.com