Register for Day Camp with the Kutandara Marimbas and bring cans for the Easter Can Hunt. Children start in the Pauling Room for an Easter Chapel with Katie and Jamil . Youth will meet in Barnum with Emily to hide the cans on the front lawn for the Easter Can Hunt. Then we will join the worship service at the end before moving to the front lawn for the Can Hunt.
9 and 11 a.m. Preschool/Nursery- “Easter” With Emily Soder, high school staff and 9 a.m. Solymar Kneale and 11 a.m. Talia Ferrante-Roseberry, helpers.
9 and 11 a.m. Kindergarten/ 6th Grade – “Easter” with Katie and Jamil. Meet in the Pauling Room.
9 and 11 a.m. Youth – meet in Barnum Room to hide cans.
The cans will be donated to the Boulder County AIDS Project.
Summer Arts Jam, June 2-6, 2014. Our popular Day Camp for Preschool – 5th graders. We welcome “Kutandara Marimbas” for our musical experience every morning with a performance on Friday afternoon! Registration is now online. Visit the Summer Camp Page for more information. Counselor (high school) and Counselor in Training (middle school) applications available online, too.
As the weather gets nicer, we need Playground Monitors from 10 – 11 a.m. between services. Sign up online to provide a safe and comfortable experience for the children while you enjoy the sunshine! PS. Our Fire Bowl is rusted out. Can anyone donate one?
Interested in being on the “School Board?” School of the Spirit Board that is. We are creating a governing council for SpiritJam to meet once a month and:
- Advise on program structure.
- Review successes and challenges.
- Provide congregational communication.
- Oversee Budget and School of the Spirit Fund.
- Integrate ARE and CYRE into a Lifespan School of the Spirit.
If you are interested, contact Katie.
- Emily Conger, Youth Coordinator , email@example.com
- Jamil Scott, Religious Education Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Williams, Youth and Intergenerational Choirs Director, email@example.com
- Katie Covey, Director of Religious Education, firstname.lastname@example.org