Register for Day Camp with Kutandara!
Children start in the service this Sunday!
9 and 11 a.m. Preschool/Nursery- Puppets make friends with Teddys! Have your preschooler bring their Teddy Bears from home, we will have a few available for visitors. Puppets will make friends with Teddy in free play, followed by storytelling with Emily Soder, Solymar Kneale, and Morgan Sherwood.
9 and 11 a.m. Kindergarten – 6th Grade (both services) – Jesus on the Donkey! This Sunday we will be completing the section of Picture Book Bible Tales on Easter with the colorful and light telling of the Easter story and specifically Palm Sunday by Brian Wildsmith. There will be coloring, free play and palm leave creations! Judy Feland will lead the class at 9 am and Stefanie Moriarity at 11am.
9 and 11 a.m. Youth – please join the service in the Fellowship Hall
Summer Arts Jam, June 2-6, 2014. Our popular Day Camp for Preschool – 5th graders. We welcome “Kutandara Marimbas” for our musical experience every morning with a performance on Friday afternoon! Registration is now online. Visit the Summer Camp Page for more information. Counselor (high school) and Counselor in Training (middle school) applications available online, too.
As the weather gets nicer, we need Playground Monitors from 10 – 11 a.m. between services. Sign up online to provide a safe and comfortable experience for the children while you enjoy the sunshine! PS. Our Fire Bowl is rusted out. Can anyone donate one?
Interested in being on the “School Board?” School of the Spirit Board that is. We are creating a governing council for SpiritJam to meet once a month and:
- Advise on program structure.
- Review successes and challenges.
- Provide congregational communication.
- Oversee Budget and School of the Spirit Fund.
- Integrate ARE and CYRE into a Lifespan School of the Spirit.
If you are interested, contact Katie.
- Emily Conger, Youth Coordinator , email@example.com
- Jamil Scott, Religious Education Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Williams, Youth and Intergenerational Choirs Director, email@example.com
- Katie Covey, Director of Religious Education, firstname.lastname@example.org