At its regular meeting on October 15, the BVUUF Board of Officers and Trustees adopted four goals for the year: They are to:
- Ensure that our organizational infrastructure supports our program goals
- Monitor our Fellowship’s financial strength and stability
- Examine how we can be more fully inclusive, and
- Develop a Congregational Health Dashboard.
In addition, the Board:
- Adopted a policy for opening the Fellowship Building during the pandemic. The policy sets out a phased opening plan, with details and safeguards to be determined by the COVID-19 team.
- Transferred $1,000 budgeted for professional development activities from Rev. Lydia to intern minister Lisa Moore.
- Established a policy and program of providing monetary awards for BVUUF employees after every 5 years of service. The program applies to both full-time and part-time staff.
- Voted to submit a Statement of Congregational Sponsorship for Ministerial Candidate Brigitta Vieyra.
- Approved spending up to $3,000 for an organizational development consulting contract to support BVUUF as we create more agile and inclusive decision-making processes and procedures.
- Took a quarterly look at the state of our finances and adopted the Treasurer Report dated September 30, 2020.
For more information about any of these items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Board meeting will be held on November 19 from 6:30-9:00 PM on Zoom. Any BVUUF member may attend.