Your Board had two business meetings in January, plus a Budget Visioning session with the ministers, CoSM, and representatives of the Building and Personnel Committees. Much of the business meeting time was devoted to planning the February 3 Meeting of the Minds and Momentum (MoMM). Other significant actions included:
- Approving the final draft of the Congregational Covenant of Right Relations for presentation at MoMM for a congregational vote.
- Approving the proposed Pledge Drive goal of $410,000.
- Agreeing that the vacated Trustee position will remain vacant through June because less than half of the Fellowship Year remains
- Authorizing use of up to $2000 from the Legacy Fund to support member participation in General Assembly and/or PWR’s Regional Assembly. The Leadership Development Committee will design specific criteria for use of these funds.
- Approving BVUUF support for a proposed revision to UUA ByLaws as requested by the UU Liberal Religious Educators Association (LREDA).
- Approving a revised template for future “Proposals for Board Action”
- Reviewing a draft Conflict Resolution process and requesting that CoSM revise this document prior to distribution