We are an accepting fellowship that celebrates life, seeks truth, and strives to promote justice and compassion. We encourage you to join us after one of our Sunday services for coffee, tea, and conversation. We’re glad you’re here.
- Help us know more about you! Fill out this visitor information form so we can learn about you.
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and soulful services.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth? Explore our multi-generational School of the Spirit.
- Wanting to find community? Get started on our connections overview page to find ways to connect.
- Want to read more about us? Read our Frequently Asked Questions about the Fellowship .
As you explore our website and learn about our fellowship, feel free to contact us with your questions. You will also find directions to our building. We look forward to meeting you and helping you find what you need.
With faith, hope, and love,
Senior Minister Rev. Lydia Ferrante-Roseberry, the congregation, and the staff
Join Us for Online Sunday Services
During the public health emergency, all Fellowship gatherings, including Sunday services, have been moved online.
Join us for service on Sunday at 10:00 a.m. by clicking on the link a few minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Especially during this time, it is good to be together. We would love to see you there.
We use the video conferencing service Zoom for our online services and meetings. Zoom can be accessed from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
If you haven’t used Zoom before we suggest clicking the link a few minutes early as you’ll need to install a browser plugin (or app if on a mobile device) which should just take a minute or two. If you would like a quick primer on the Zoom features we use during services, here’s our 5-minute pre-service technology orientation.https://youtu.be/zPijgrj3_Ks