ONE SERVICE AT 10 a.m. this Sunday for our 35th Anniversary! Everyone has homework: Watch the “History” video on the history page of our website! Also, register for Day Camp with the Kutandara Marimbas and bring cans for the Easter Can Hunt.
Here’s da’ plan:
Children 4th and up sit with their parents in the service. Children K-3rd start in their room, then will join the congregation for the “For All Ages” story, and then return to their rooms. Nursery/Preschool will be open always.
10 a.m. Preschool/Nursery- “Passover” With Emily Soder, high school staff, Solymar Kneale, and Talia Ferrante-Roseberry
10 a.m. Kindergarten/ First Grade – “Jesus” with Laura McCollom and TA needed. Meet in the Pauling Room.
10 a.m. 2/3th Grade – “Jesus” with Evan and Teresa Kneale. Meet in the Alcott Room.
8:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – 7/8th Grade Our Whole Lives
10 a.m. 4th -12th grades – Attend the service or help with a younger grade.
12:15 8/9th Grade Coming of Age – “Write Your Own Credo Statements” with Rev. Lydia and David Hughes.
Summer Arts Jam, June 2-6, 2014. Our popular Day Camp for Preschool – 5th graders. We welcome “Kutandara Marimbas” for our musical experience every morning with a performance on Friday afternoon! Registration is now online. Visit the Summer Camp Page for more information. Counselor (high school) and Counselor in Training (middle school) applications available online, too.
As the weather gets nicer, we need Playground Monitors from 10 – 11 a.m. between services. Sign up online to provide a safe and comfortable experience for the children while you enjoy the sunshine! PS. Our Fire Bowl is rusted out. Can anyone donate one?
Interested in being on the “School Board?” School of the Spirit Board that is. We are creating a governing council for SpiritJam to meet once a month and:
- Advise on program structure.
- Review successes and challenges.
- Provide congregational communication.
- Oversee Budget and School of the Spirit Fund.
- Integrate ARE and CYRE into a Lifespan School of the Spirit.
If you are interested, contact Katie.
- Emily Conger, Youth Coordinator , email@example.com
- Jamil Scott, Religious Education Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Williams, Youth and Intergenerational Choirs Director, email@example.com
- Katie Covey, Director of Religious Education, firstname.lastname@example.org