On the holiday weekends(Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day we will offer informal activities and childcare.
Kindergarten – 5th grades: ” A World of Wonder” Tapestry of Faith curriculum. This program delves deep into our Unitarian Universalist seventh Principle. It instills respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part, and appreciation of its beauty, excitement, and mystery. It is founded on the premise that direct experience in nature is essential to children’s physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual development. It is a perfect summer experience which will complement our Nature Playground.
Preschool/Nursery- loving care with our staffers, Alyssa and Emily.
Youth 6th grade and older are invited to help with the younger children or attend the service.
We have room in camp for a few more children, Kindergarten through 5th grades!
Please help spread the word! Summer Arts Jam, June 2-6, 2014. Our popular Day Camp for Preschool – 5th graders. We welcome “Kutandara Marimbas” for our musical experience every morning with a performance on Friday afternoon! Registration is now online. Visit the Summer Camp Page for more information.
The congregation is invited to the Kutandara Performance at 1:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary on Friday, June 6. It is free and open to the public.
Summer Plans for RE Staff:
- Emily Conger, Youth Coordinator , firstname.lastname@example.org – Off for the summer on June 1. (she will be helping with the UU Church of Boulder Coming of Age Service on June 1 at UUCB.)
- Jamil Scott, Religious Education Assistant, email@example.com – Heading to Fresno, CA to be Lifespan Director of RE!
- Melissa Williams, Youth and Intergenerational Choirs Director, firstname.lastname@example.org – taking a 1 year leave of absence, 2014/15
- Katie Covey, Director of Religious Education, email@example.com – – Off for the Summer, June 7 until August 5.
- TBA – We’ve just completed interviews for our Summer Sunday Supervisor and SpiritJam Lead Teachers! Stay tuned in the next post about the new staff.