Resources for while OWL is on pause. You can find the whole list as a PDF here.
- Neither by Airlie Anderson
- Uncle Willy’s Tickles by Marcie Aboff
- A Family Is A Family Is a Family by Sara O’Leary
- Nine Months: Before a Baby is Born by Miranda Paul
- It’s Perfectly Normal by Robie Harris
- Sex is a Funny Word by Cory Silverberg
- Nonnie Talks About…, by Mary Jo Podgurski a book series for grades 3-8, (topics include trauma, grief, death, puberty, race, child abuse prevention, consent, pregnancy and birth, gender, and sex)
- GLBTQ: The survival guide for gay lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning teens, by Kelly Huegel
- Sexual Etiquette 101 & More, by Robert Hatcher, Sharon Rachel & Christian Thrasher
- The Teenage Body Book, by Kathy McCoy & Charles Wibbelsman
- Wait, What? A comic book guide to relationships, bodies, and growing up, by Heather Corinna & Isabella Rotman
- Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out, by Susan Kuklin
- S.E.X.: The All-You-Need-to-Know Progressive Sexuality Guide to Get You Through High School and College, by Heather Corinna
- Great Conversations Classes for preteens, teens and their families on puberty, sexuality, communication, decision making and other important topics surrounding adolescents. Supports parents as primary sexuality educators and offers additional resources to initiate and maintain these important conversations about growing up.
- Brief, animated, entertaining videos for young adolescents about puberty, reproduction, relationships, sex and sexuality.
- Justice and Peace Consulting
Book recommendations from sexuality education consultant, OWL Trainer, and justice consultant CB Beal.